Hello everyone

Hello everyone

My presentation


Miguel. The English teacher.

Hi! My name´s Miguel. I'm the English teacher.

I was born in Valsequillo but I live in Telde.

I lived in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria for a long time.

I'm married and I've got three children.

I've got two daughters and a son. My son is called Miguel like me and my daughters' names are Diana and Patricia. Diana is 12 years old, Miguel is 11 years old and Patricia is 5 years old.

My wife's name is Juani and she is a teacher too.

I've got a fish at home as a pet. Its name is Boina. My hobbies are reading, listening to music, going to the cinema and sports. I like playing tennis and padel a lot. In my free time I usually go out with my family to the beach or to the countryside.

Good bye and good luck.


Skeleton dance

Skeleton dance

sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Presentation

My name is Joana and my surnames are Ramírez Suárez.

I'm 12 years old. My birthday is 8th, April.

I was born in Las Palmas (Gran Canaria) but I live in Telde..

My country is Spain and my comunity is Canarias.

The colours of the Canarian flags are blue, white and yellow.

The money that we use are euros.

I'm a tall thin girl. I've got long brown straight hair.

I've got brown eyes and I wear glasses.

I think I'm a friendly funny person.

I like sporty clothes and I like sport, too. I practise surfing and dancing.

I like drawing pictures and listening to music.

My favourite film is “Twiligh” and my favourite actor is Robert Pattison. My favourite place is the beach. I've got a collection of shells.

I've got a pet. It's a fish. It's orange and its name is Boina.

I've got two brothers and two sisters.

My parents are teachers.

When I'm older I want to be an engineer.

Write to me your presentation in English as soon as possible.

Bye, bye.

By

Joana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Saludos y gracias por tu colaboración.

¿Qué te parece este blog? Elige una respuesta y pincha una opción