Hello everyone

Hello everyone

My presentation


Miguel. The English teacher.

Hi! My name´s Miguel. I'm the English teacher.

I was born in Valsequillo but I live in Telde.

I lived in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria for a long time.

I'm married and I've got three children.

I've got two daughters and a son. My son is called Miguel like me and my daughters' names are Diana and Patricia. Diana is 12 years old, Miguel is 11 years old and Patricia is 5 years old.

My wife's name is Juani and she is a teacher too.

I've got a fish at home as a pet. Its name is Boina. My hobbies are reading, listening to music, going to the cinema and sports. I like playing tennis and padel a lot. In my free time I usually go out with my family to the beach or to the countryside.

Good bye and good luck.


Skeleton dance

Skeleton dance

martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Springtime is here

KNOCK, KNOCK!
IT'S ME... SPRING!
A PLAY FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Puppet play
Characters
1. Flower
2.Winter
3. Children
Flower wakes up in a beautiful garden. Soon it realises that winter is still there and it gets angry because it's cold and the children cannot go out to play. So, it gets dressed and goes to knock on Winter's door.
Flower: (Knock, knock!)
Winter: Who is it?
Flower: It is me, Flower!
Winter: Flower! What a surprise!
Flower: Listen, Winter, you have to leave!
Winter: Me? Leaving?
Flower: Yes, please, it's time to go away!
Winter: No, no, I want to stay!
Flower: (To the children) Can Winter stay?
Children: Nooo!
Flower: You see, Winter, everybody wants you to leave.
Winter: Oh! Poor me! I have no friends, nobody likes me.
Flower: You are wrong, we all like you. But now we need colours, flowers and warm days! Don't be sad, you can come back next year. (To the children) Can Winter come back next year?
Children: Yeees!
Winter: (Showing a happy face) Ok, I'm leaving now, See you next year! Goodbye flower, goodbye children!
Children: Goodbye, Winter!
Flower: Bye, Winter! See you next year!
Flower: (To the children) Happy Spring, children!

1 comentario:

Saludos y gracias por tu colaboración.

¿Qué te parece este blog? Elige una respuesta y pincha una opción